Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 8 EOC1: 10 Questions

                                                                                           10 Questions
1.       Is there more than one type of intellectual property protection?
2.       How original does my work have to be for it to be considered my own?
3.       Can I protect multiple pieces of work under the same registration?
4.       If I was planning to register my intellectual property where do you recommend I go?
5.       Are there ways to protect your work without needing paperwork?
6.       Can you patent a specific idea for an application for a phone?
7.       How long does your copyright last?
8.       After contacting a lawyer about someone stealing your work, what is the next step for me?
9.       What rights do I have as the intellectual property owner?

1.        Is my registration or copyright recognized all over the world or just in the country it was created in?

No comments:

Post a Comment