Monday, October 7, 2013

Week 1 EOC: Voice

When I first wake up and shut off the alarm on my phone, I am pleased to experience great visual effects. We always have things to say about these amazing visuals. “I love the way that object flies across the screen. I believe it would look better as a triangle.” I'm proud to say that as a visual effects professional, I can be the one who makes that shape a triangle. I am here to make things look more visually pleasing to our eyes. When I spend my countless hours looking at a computer screen or tv, the visual effects are what always catch my attention. From video games to simple TV commercials, I notice the little effects that may be over looked by the average viewer. I know that one day in the near future, I will be creating visuals that are not only visual pleasing, but also visually addicting. My goal is to make a visual to be so overwhelming beautiful, weather it be from a feature length film to a hit video game, that you can not look away. I want to make the viewer feel so amazed, and give them the feeling of wanting more and to see what might be next. From informative to entertaining, I know that I will always have what it takes to produce these wonderful visual effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment